The Saving Grace of Personal Loans with Acorn Finance
Personal loans do a lot for many people in financial difficulties but they’re not paid out to anyone without a job. Some verification of employment will be required, usually this is a simple as looking at transactions on your bank statement
Borrowers, even those with bad credit, can apply for these quick cash loans online with Acorn Finance, and we can even verify your ID and bank statement online so there is no need to scan or fax any documents. Personal loans with Acorn Finance are reviewed once you have filled out an online application for credit. In the space of an hour or so you’’ll know whether you qualify for a loan.
You don’t have to Beg
Things are made nice and easy for the borrower because if you’re 18 and a permanent resident of New Zealand you can apply for a loan by using your finger tips on your computer or mobile
Easy personal loans are our specialty. Loans are approved really quickly, usually under an hour and nearly always on the same day. Loan sizes from $1000 to $5000
Personal loan repayments can be as low as $50 per week, depending on loan size and terms.
Security is required and must be worth more than the loan amount. Normally we only lend up to 80% of the value of the security
You choose – payment terms from 8 to 26 weeks – whatever suits you.
What do I need when I apply?
- Proof of ID such as your Driver License or Passport
- Proof of Address
- Bank statements for the last 3 months. We provide a link to an easy online banking verification to provide statements
- Proof of insurance of item being used for security
- Vehicle details if using for security – registration or VIN
The interest rate for secured loans ranges up to 34.95% per year, depending on credit history, level of security and size of the loan. The interest rate is fixed for the term of the loan. An Establishment Fee of up to $250 is charged for every new loan. This may be discounted for loans under $2000. There is a Monthly Administration Fee of $10.50 per month
The following charges may also apply:
- Express Payment fee of $5 if the cash is to be advanced within 60 minutes of loan approval
- Personal Property Securities Registration (PPSR) $16.00
- Verification of security ownership $4.50
- Verification security items are freehold $2.40
- Late or missed loan repayments may result in serious money problems for you. If payments are missed then you may be charged a fee of $10 for each reminder letter, email, phone call or text sent to you.
- Repossession Warning Notice Fee $10.00
- Repossession Fees (if needed) are the costs charged by the repossession agent
- A fee of up to $105.00 is charged for top-ups.
There are lots of reasons for a personal loan…
- Car Repairs
- Buying a car or boat
- Pay bills
- Wedding in the family
- Relocation costs
- Medical or dental costs
- Debt consolidation
- Need some extra cash
- …And many more reasons!